Fluffy Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fluffy Pirates

Twillight's Hammer EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accept]Just another rogue...

Go down 
+2
domion
Ralppii
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralppii
Forum l33t
Forum l33t
Ralppii

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

[Accept]Just another rogue... Empty
PostSubject: [Accept]Just another rogue...   [Accept]Just another rogue... EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 8:35 pm

Heya! I'm probably not the class you guys are looking for! But I still want to join, so I decided to make a apply:

1. Ingame Name:Ralppi

2. Lvl, race and class:60, Gnome, Rogue

3. Past Guilds: Long story have been alot of guilds but I've been in Covenant x 3 , HELL and some mini guilds that didn't get anywhere Wink.

4. Reason for leaving: Well, First time I were in Covenant I left was because I had another guild that I was goin' to join and the other 2 times was because there was no raiding if Osma weren't online, I really don't know what happend but he were NEVER online so I left it, joined HELL I left HELL because I couldn't come on raids because you needed a special rank that was impossible to get. You had to do 3 raids but I couldn't come on raids >.<.

5. Equipment - An updated CTProfile/Alla profile required (FR and NR gear also): Ctprofiles.net/474969

6. What experience do you have in raids?: I have some of MC. ZG, AQ20, Onyxia.

7: What keys/attunements do you have? : I'm attuned to BWL, MC, Onyxia have keys to: Jailbreak cell in BRD and Key to the City (Stratholme Key).

8: How can you contribute to Fluffy Pirates?: Friendly play :p

9: What do you expect to gain from Fluffy Pirates?: EPIXXXX Rolling Eyes

10: Between which times can u be online everyday and what days cant you be online?: I can be online from 14.30-22.00 on Monday-Fridays and sometimes I can be online for longer if you want me to :p.

11: Do you have any problems following orders?:No Razz

12: What's your talentbuild and are you willing to respecc if needed?: At the moment I got PvP Specc, (21-8-22) and yes I surtely am.

13: Do you have Ventrilo/Teamspeak installed and are you prepared to use it?: Well, yeah- I got them both.

14: Do you have a microphone?: Ehm.. No :S Embarassed

15: How old are you?: 15

16: What country do you live in: Sweden

17: Tell us about yourself... Well IRL my name is Kim. I end my school quite early so I can play some. ><. That's it :p

Last edited by on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ralppii
Forum l33t
Forum l33t
Ralppii

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Just another rogue...   [Accept]Just another rogue... EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 8:38 pm

NOTE on HELL Guild: Didn't like the guild >_<
Back to top Go down
Ralppii
Forum l33t
Forum l33t
Ralppii

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Just another rogue...   [Accept]Just another rogue... EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 8:44 pm

Ralppii wrote:
Heya! I'm probably not the class you guys are looking for! But I still want to join, so I decided to make a apply:

4. Reason for leaving: Well, First time I were in Covenant was because I had another guild that I was goin' to join and the other 2 times was because there was no raiding if Osma weren't online, I really don't know what happend but he were NEVER online so I left it,

Lol sorry, "Well, First time I were in Covenant *I left* becase I had another guild that I was goin' to join and the other 2 times was because there as no raiding if Osma weren't online I really don't know what happend but he were NEVER online so I left it,
Back to top Go down
domion
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: :D   [Accept]Just another rogue... EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 10:54 pm

i like this guy ! ive known him since he was lvl 48 Razz
get him inside the guild.... /ginvite ralppi ftw
Back to top Go down
Estragia
Forum Member
Forum Member
Estragia

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Just another rogue...   [Accept]Just another rogue... EmptyThu Nov 09, 2006 11:37 pm

its a friendly and skilled rogue^^ gief Ralpii
Back to top Go down
raggsokk
Forum spammer
Forum spammer
raggsokk

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Just another rogue...   [Accept]Just another rogue... EmptyFri Nov 10, 2006 1:41 am

Looks like he got a ok gear, and good fire resistance /sign
Back to top Go down
es0ter1L
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Just another rogue...   [Accept]Just another rogue... EmptyFri Nov 10, 2006 2:31 pm

Problem is we have 8-9 rogues already.
Back to top Go down
Crazydru

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Just another rogue...   [Accept]Just another rogue... EmptyFri Nov 10, 2006 4:23 pm

Well i think we need dont need any more rogues atm.

When we start Onyxia/Mc he can sure be welcome.

But it is up to our "Rogue Officer"

Thanks for Apply here and GL

Crazydr00d
Back to top Go down
Admin
FORUM SPAMMER ONE ONE ELEVEN
FORUM SPAMMER ONE ONE ELEVEN
Admin

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Just another rogue...   [Accept]Just another rogue... EmptyFri Nov 10, 2006 4:33 pm

es0ter1L wrote:
Problem is we have 8-9 rogues already.

make it 9 rogue's that raid.

But its the decission from eso.
Back to top Go down
https://fluffypirates.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Just another rogue...   [Accept]Just another rogue... Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accept]Just another rogue...
Page 1 of 1