Fluffy Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fluffy Pirates

Twillight's Hammer EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accept]Rogue Apply!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slayerface
Forum Member
Forum Member
Slayerface

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-11-21

[Accept]Rogue Apply! Empty
PostSubject: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptyTue Nov 21, 2006 8:51 pm

1. Ingame Name: Slayerface

2. Lvl, race and class: 60 NE rogue

3. Past Guilds: the noble heroes, ordo draconi (long time ago) etc. cant remember them all Razz.

4. Reason for leaving: uhm The Noble Heroes just sucked generally and ordo draconi split up.

5. Equipment - An updated CTProfile/Alla profile required (FR and NR gear also): :
http://ctprofiles.net/3603775 Normal gear and im trying to get to rank 11.
http://ctprofiles.net/4248972 is my Fire Res Gear pretty happy whit it.
Nr gear i dont have i can get but its gonna take like 2 weeks...

6. What experience do you have in raids?: MC, ZG some ONY.

7: What keys/attunements do you have? : MC (trying to get Ony) .

8: How can you contribute to Fluffy Pirates?: Whit my experiance and giving a great laughter in to the guild.

9: What do you expect to gain from Fluffy Pirates?: To atleast act mature when it comes to solving problems and be fair in the raiding and just give us all and great time in this guild.

10: Between which times can u be online everyday and what days cant you be online?: I got work and soccer practice but im online almost everyday, when im not in school, on soccer practice or at work.

11: Do you have any problems following orders?: Nope i can get alittle bit angry about some if they arent fair to all of us in the guild.

12: What's your talentbuild and are you willing to respecc if needed?: 21-8-22 and im willing to respecc but thats gonna cost some gold Razz.

13: Do you have Ventrilo/Teamspeak installed and are you prepared to use it?: Ive got both and i know how to use them.

14: Do you have a microphone?: Of Course.

15: How old are you?: 15.

16: What country do you live in: Malmö, Sweden.

17: Tell us about yourself...: Well im 15 year old boy who lives in Sweden, i like to party Twisted Evil and just laugh about everything make other people feel good and make them laugh. I'm mature and can speek english or write like an adult. Well dont know if its anymore to talk about so cya ingame or something mate. afro L2p.
Back to top Go down
Admin
FORUM SPAMMER ONE ONE ELEVEN
FORUM SPAMMER ONE ONE ELEVEN
Admin

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptyTue Nov 21, 2006 9:53 pm

We will disquss about it u will hear something soon from us.

Greetings
Revor
Back to top Go down
https://fluffypirates.forumotion.com
Crazydru

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptyWed Nov 22, 2006 7:52 pm

/sign we need more rogues now.. When like 2-3 left..
Back to top Go down
Ralppii
Forum l33t
Forum l33t
Ralppii

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptyFri Nov 24, 2006 6:46 pm

why the heck do you have sword specializion in talents when you're a dagg0r rogue? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Slayerface
Forum Member
Forum Member
Slayerface

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptySat Nov 25, 2006 3:42 pm

Uhm mate 21-8-22 is for dagger 2 u know.. i hate the 31-8-12 think it sucks at dealing damage, so i went for 21-8-22 and its an great specc for dagg0r. Hope that answered ur question. afro
Back to top Go down
Slayerface
Forum Member
Forum Member
Slayerface

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptySat Nov 25, 2006 3:43 pm

Sry didnt noticed that i forgot to update my talents O.o sry for that
Back to top Go down
raggsokk
Forum spammer
Forum spammer
raggsokk

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 3:42 pm

Your talents could be seen at the CTprofile so you dont have to excuse your self ;p Although you got ok FR gear, even though you have to work on that and regular gear
/sign
Back to top Go down
raggsokk
Forum spammer
Forum spammer
raggsokk

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptySun Nov 26, 2006 3:47 pm

Your talents could be seen at the CTprofile so you dont have to excuse your self ;p Although you got ok FR gear, even though you have to work on that and regular gear
/sign
Back to top Go down
Crazydru

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptyTue Nov 28, 2006 12:10 am

Ibi answer plx Smile

Gibf invite to him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ralppii
Forum l33t
Forum l33t
Ralppii

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptyWed Nov 29, 2006 5:55 pm

Slayerface wrote:
Uhm mate 21-8-22 is for dagger 2 u know.. i hate the 31-8-12 think it sucks at dealing damage, so i went for 21-8-22 and its an great specc for dagg0r. Hope that answered ur question. afro
at that profile you had sword spec Laughing
Back to top Go down
IBI
Forum Member
Forum Member
IBI

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! EmptyWed Nov 29, 2006 9:21 pm

ohh yeah. its look nice.. cheers ...

you can come m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accept]Rogue Apply!   [Accept]Rogue Apply! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accept]Rogue Apply!
Page 1 of 1