Fluffy Pirates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fluffy Pirates

Twillight's Hammer EU

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accept]druid application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WailErs_
Forum n00b
Forum n00b
WailErs_

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-04

[Accept]druid application Empty
PostSubject: [Accept]druid application   [Accept]druid application EmptySat Nov 04, 2006 8:22 pm

1. Ingame Name:Wailers

2. Lvl, race and class: 60 druid

3. Past Guilds:
The Fallen Banner
4. Reason for leaving:Kicked becouse i had very big social problem which is know solved, was inactiveover month

5. Equipment - An updated CTProfile/Alla profile required (FR and NR gear also):rank 9, cenarion chest and some blues, FR = 100 NR=0

6. What experience do you have in raids?:MC.BWL 5th boss, Onyxia ( onyxia and bwl is on my friends mage which i replace him from time to time

7: What keys/attunements do you have? :
MC,BWL
8: How can you contribute to Fluffy Pirates?: everything you need from a nice druid like me hehe

9: What do you expect to gain from Fluffy Pirates?: friends, and progress

10: Between which times can u be online everyday and what days cant you be online?:
friday till sunday is a 100%, can stay till 01:00, 70% on work days that i can raid
11: Do you have any problems following orders?:no, funny, all guilds ask that,dunno why

12: What's your talentbuild and are you willing to respecc if needed?:full resto if needed

13: Do you have Ventrilo/Teamspeak installed and are you prepared to use it?:
yes
14: Do you have a microphone?:no

15: How old are you?:17

16: What country do you live in:Croatia

17: Tell us about yourself... :exploiting wsg, almost got banned , guild rage for order hates me becouse i ganked their alts, other than that i am very happy and friendly person and my moto is : there is no I in team Smile
Back to top Go down
Crazydru

[Accept]druid application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accept]druid application   [Accept]druid application EmptySat Nov 04, 2006 8:31 pm

Hello!

Wow, you seems very nice a funny person Smile

Nice that you found to our forum!

You got gear too!

Welcome to Fluffy Pirates!

Thanks

Crazydruid Druid Officer
Back to top Go down

[Accept]druid application
Page 1 of 1